Dayana Polyplast Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of BOPP Block Bottom Valve Bags that enhances moisture resistance of cement bags which are made of woven PP material. The product is already in commercial use and finding traction with major cement and chemical brands.
Indian cement industry has been struggling with a sizeable spoilage of total cement packed due to moisture and associated lump formation. The special bag launched by Dayana not only provides additional protection to the contents inside by adding moisture barrier, but also enhances the print quality of the printed material, making it more appealing for the consumer. Being a 100% polyolefin structure, it is environment friendly and would further enhance the reusability of the bag.
Dayana's polypropylene based BOPP Bags also takes micro-perforation/ nano embossing well. The laminated bag has excellent heat seal and hot-tack properties and displays excellent machinability. Apart from the cement bags and other building materials, these BOPP laminated bag could be used to pack variety of staples such as rice, flour, sugar, pet foods, fertilizers and chemicals.
- Combine minimum usage with highest mechanical & humidity resistance for nearly zero material losses in transport process
- High definition graphics and high gloss mate finish
- It reduces product loss due to oozing leading to reduced environmental pollution & lesser product loss
- Excellent anti counterfeit features
- Tamper proof bags
- Polypropylene based multi component block bottom bags
- It also eco-friendly and economical
- No breakage and spoilage of goods
- No loss of goods because of humidity
- Ease of handling
- Recyclable and reusable
- UV protected for hours
- Can be printed on both sides
- High tensile strength
- Excellent resistance against tearing
- Allow large and stable staking volumes
- Moisture proof
- Food grade
- No leakage due to the valve at the bottom
- Valve for easy filling