Dayana Polyplast is committed to striving toward creating a more sustainable future through improvements in our pet food packaging materials. We provide a range of sustainable packaging solutions that can be used to replace conventional pet food packaging laminates. Its primary focus is on sustainable and environmentally friendly pet food packaging solutions.
With the rise of premiumization in the pet food market, we offer high-quality packaging solutions to some of the largest pet food manufacturers in the world.
We at Dayana Polyplast offer the Cement and Construction Industry a complete packaging solution that’s incomparable.
We offer innovative and cost-effective packaging concepts with lightweight cement bags. These Laminated Polypropylene bags have a special prolonged shelf that results in better resistance to humid conditions, in turn, leading to the prolonged shelf life of the packed products. Our ranges of cement bags have high strength along with increased tear resistance. Hence, these bags survive rough handling situations with practically no broken bags during filling, conveying, loading and transportation.
Tile adhesive/Wall putty Bags:
BOPP Tile Adhesive Bags are widely used for packing and storage of Tile Adhesive and allied products. These bags are used for excellent resistance to the packed product against dirt, moisture, and other impurities.
Food Grains, Pulses, and Sugar
• PP Woven Sacks restrict moisture permeation and insect penetration
• Lower temperature during storage hence lesser insect germination
• Better insecticide persistency to reduce its application and cost
• Odour of the stored commodity is not altered
• Mechanical properties of PP Woven Sacks (tensile strength and stretchability) are superior
Dairy Products, Milk, and Milk Products
• Almost 20% of the total milk produced is being packed and handled by the Organized sector. Out of this 85% of milk is packed in flexible PE pouches. PE pouches are made of LDPE materials.
• Plastic pouches are an economical and durable packing medium for pasteurized milk.
• Other materials used for packaging milk are glass bottles, tetra packs, and plastic containers. Amongst these, Plastic containers are a better choice for packaging.
• Other dairy products for which plastics are used for packing are Curd, Butter ghee, and sweets.
New developments with plastics for the packaging of milk will help in a considerable increase in the shelf life of the milk even at room temperature.
Processed / Semi Processed Food / Bakery products
• Plastic packaging offers better oxygen and moisture barrier properties, for example
• Food packed in PP thermoformed trays can be microwaved before consumption
• Shelf life of pickles, spices, cookies, bread, and many other products is enhanced considerably when packed in pouches made from plastics films
• The appearance of the pouches can be enhanced with modern printing and lamination techniques thus offering a better brand image which leads to more value addition, for example, BOPP for biscuit packaging, 3 layer PET/PE laminates for potato chips.
Nuts and Dry fruits
Dry fruits are often categorized as exotic food items. Its nutritive value and appeal are unmatched across the world. Whether for personal consumption or export purposes, dry fruit needs to be packaged perfectly to retain its freshness, texture, crispiness, flavor, and nutritional properties. Packaging, therefore, plays a crucial role in these kinds of products.
It must be packed in dry fruit packaging pouches that are moisture-proof and air-tight. Besides, it must be transported in ideal condition and should not be damaged in transit.